Salmon With Dill Sauce
Sometimes the simplest meals are the easiest. This grilled salmon recipe is so easy and really tasty. The yogurt dill sauce is a winner with my kids and helps us encourage them to eat more fish. Enjoy!
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 cup carrots
- 2 cups cooked quinoa or brown rice
Dill Yogurt Sauce:
- 1 cup 2% or 5% plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot from 1 small shallot
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons fresh juice from 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Barbecue Salmon Fillets on medium high heat for 15-20 minuets or until fully cooked.
- Meanwhile, mix together all ingredients for the Dill Yogurt Sauce and place in refrigerator.
- Bring 2 pots of water to a boil and cook carrots and broccoli until tender (5-10 min).
- Serve salmon, veggies and quinoa together, and top with a dollop of yogurt sauce.