Overnight oats are the answer to hectic mornings and missed breakfasts. Never miss a meal again by planning ahead and making your breakfast the night before! These will keep in the fridge for 2 days but are best enjoyed the next morning.
- 1 cup large flake whole oats
- 2 cups almond or coconut milk (carton and not canned)
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp ground flax
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 scoop chocolate Genuine Health Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- 1 cup sliced banana
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Combine the oats, almond or coconut milk, chia seeds, cinnamon, ground flax, vanilla and protein powder into a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the oat mixture into 4 small mason jars or containers. Top equally with shredded coconut, pumpkin seeds, banana and blueberries.
- Keep in the fridge overnight and enjoy in the morning.