Carly's Cauliflower Smoothie
One of our trainers posted this smoothie on her Instragram feed (@carlyinspired) and I'm a sucker for anything chocolate so I had to try it. I was not disappointed! I didn't have all the ingredients so I modified slightly. Creamy, smooth and delicious. Enjoy!
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1 heaping cup of cooked frozen cauliflower
- 1 large frozen banana
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 4 small pitted dates (or two large medjool dates, pitted)
- 2 tablespoons of natural almond butter
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- Combine all the ingredients in a high power blender. Liquid at the bottom and frozen ingredients last.
- Carly's secret: blend, blend and blend some more. Once you think you’ve blended enough, keep blending. This is the KEY to a perfectly silky smooth smoothie.