- 4 cups romaine lettuce and kale (chopped)
- 1/2 cup baby tomatoes (cut in half)
- 1/2 cup asparagus (cut into small pieces)
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 1/2 cup cucumber (diced)
- 1/2 cup peas or edamame
- 1/2 cup yellow pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 cup green onion (chopped)
- 1 cup grilled tofu or protein of choice
- Optional toppings: hemp hearts and pumpkin seeds
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 4 TBS nutritional yeast
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Pepper to taste
- Add all the dressing ingredients to a food processor or blender and pulse/mix until smooth.
- Combine all the salad ingredients in a bowl (as per image above).
- Lightly dress the salad.
- Top with hemp hearts and grilled tofu (as pictured) or protein of your choice.
- Recipe adapted from Oh She Glows Every Day