Banana 'N'ice Cream
If your kids love ice cream as much as mine do, you MUST try this recipe. It tastes just like soft serve ice cream and a lot better for you. Go ahead, put you bananas (peeled and chopped) in the freezer tonight and enjoy this recipe soon.
- 3 overripe, frozen bananas (peel and chop them into 1 inch blocks before putting them in the freezer)
- 1/4 cup Almond or coconut milk
- 3 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp almond butter (or more to taste)
- pinch salt
- Combine all the ingredients into a blender or food processor and blend until you achieve a soft-serve texture. I had to stop twice to mix it around and blend again. Have faith, it'll get smooth and doesn't take long.
- Serve immediately or transfer to a container and freeze for 30 minutes before you enjoy.
- That's it. It's that simple and it's amazing!