Oatmeal Peach Muffins
These sweet muffins are the perfect snack to enjoy between meals in moderation. Double this recipe and make enough to freeze for the week. Your entire family will enjoy them!
- 1 large banana
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 2 tbsps. ground flax seed
- 1 cup oats
- ½ cup oat flour
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 peach, chopped into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease mini muffin tray.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the banana then add eggs, maple syrup and almond milk. Mix until well combined.
- Add ground flax, oats, oat flour and chia seeds. You can make your own oat flour by blending oats.
- Stir in the chopped peach.
- Scoop batter into muffin tray and top each with a small peach slice.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes
- Keep refrigerated or in the freezer. They will stay fresh in the fridge for about 3-4 days.
- Makes approximately 24 mini muffins.
Recipe created for well&tight by Holistic Nutritionist Allison Madigan