Health Chinese 'Take Out'
Chinese food isn't alway healthy when you order it to go but it can be with the right ingredients and if you make it a home. Here is a great recipe to try that will satisfy any Chinese food craving!
- 2 cups chopped white/green cabbage
- 1/4 cup each of edamame
- 1/4 cup cauliflower
- 1/4 cup celery
- 1/4 cup green onions
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 2 tbs sesame oil
- 1/3 cup coconut aminos or soy sauce
- 4 garlic cloves chopped
- Konjac noodles (any type of plant based noodles. Available at health food stores)
- Add coconut oil, cabbage and all veggies to large pot. Sauté.
- Add aminos and sesame oil.
- Add garlic. Stir for 5 mins.
- Add boiled noddles and stir for 2 mins until warm.
- Serve warm and enjoy!