Energizing Citrus Smoothie
Smoothies are a great way to hydrate (water is so hard for me to remember throughout the day) and add additional fibre and nutrients into your diet. Get creative with your ingredients to make sure it suits your needs.
- 1/2 grapefruit (skin removed)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 zucchini (skin removed)
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- 1 scoop vanilla flavoured protein powder (I prefer genuine health fermented protein powder)
- 1 small scoop superfoods (I prefer genuine health fermented gut superfoods+)
- Add the almond milk and greek yogurt to a blender. Add the reset of the ingredients (roughly chopped) and blend well.
- Add the protein powder and gut superfoods last and blend again until smooth.
- Add frozen ice cubes or water to achieve desired consistency if needed.