Our well&tight philosophy is grounded in the notion that we are better together and always more successful in reaching our goals if we have a strong community of like-minded people behind us.
Use the FREE Tight Summer Program to start your own personal well&tight journey with friends, family, colleagues and neighbours. I guarantee you will be way more successful in your efforts with a group of people you love holding you accountable.
Follow these 10 simple steps and create your own well&tight group today!
- Choose people you know that are currently interested in losing weight, improving their lifestyle and their fitness levels. Invite them to join you in your personal well&tight group.
- Give your group a proper name. That's right, brand yourselves. :) It's way more fun with a team name and creates a bond between all your members.
- Host a kick off event where you review the program together, write down and share your goals and take starting photos and measurements.
- Commit to 1-2 pre-scheduled weekly activities together. For example: join a local spin class, book a morning or evening walk/run, Power Yoga class, well&tight HIIT or BARRE session etc..and hold each other accountable to come to most or all of the sessions.
- Commit to meeting in person every 2 weeks to take measurements and update your photos (every 4 weeks) which will help everyone stay focused, accountable and motivated.
- Start a group text or Facebook page where you can share recipes, workouts and other inspiring stories or results that will keep you all focused on reaching your goals.
- Organize a well&tight snack or meal exchange. Have each member cook one recipe for the entire group and exchange them at your next weigh in session. This way you can try new recipes regularly.
- Sign up for a 5 or 10 km race together so you have a training goal as well as weight loss goals to keep you all focused and moving.
- Involve your children in your group training so you don't fall into the trap of being too busy. This will help you commit to prioritizing your needs as well as your families. For example: invest in a running stroller, schedule family bike rides, run beside a biking toddler, meet at a local track and have the children play in the field while you all run around the track etc.
- Celebrate when a member of your group has reached their goals! And then help them book new ones. :)
You will be so much more successful reaching your goals if you organize a well&tight group of like-minded people to support your efforts and keep you motivated. It is a critical step in your journey to living a well&tight life and staying healthy and active for good this time!